This 35-hour course prepares students to obtain their Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification. The PMP® is the world’s most recognized and respected project management credential. This course follows PMI’s 2021 Exam Content Outline and is aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 7th Edition (PMBOK® Guide), and other project management resources. This exciting and engaging course contains five modules that immerse you in real-world scenarios, representing various industries and project management situations to help you practice applying principles and concepts at work.
Prerequisites for the PMP Exam:
- A four-year degree
- 36 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification
— OR —
- A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training (this course meets the project management education requirements) or CAPM® Certification
Who should take this course:
The PMP® Certification is for PMP® Candidates and Mid-level Managers who want to distinguish themselves from their peers by demonstrating the aptitude and project management skills to perform at the highest levels within their organizations. The median salary for project professionals in North America is 25% higher than those without it. According to a McKinsey & Company® report, Building Workforce Skills at Scale to Thrive During—and After—the Covid-19 Crisis (2021), Project Management is and will continue to be one of the top 5 skills in demand.
Talent Triangle PDUs:
19 Technical, 8 Strategic, 8 Leadership, 35 Total PDUs