Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)™ teaches experienced agile practitioners how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA™) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within their organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASSM™ exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role. The DASSM™ exam will require more extensive study and in-depth understanding of the concepts from the DASSM™ workshop and the Choose Your WoW book. Key concepts covered in this course include gaining a comprehensive understanding of the DA tool kit, DA practices and strategies, the trade-offs of applying different DA practices and tools, and ways to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in selecting and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Two years of experience working in an agile team, ideally in a leadership role such as Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, or architecture owner.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the DA™ tool kit by having done one or more of the following:
- Taken the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)™ course
- Taken The Basics of Disciplined Agile online course
- Read section 1, or more, of the Choose Your WoW book
Who should take this course:
Experienced Agile Practitioners.
Talent Triangle PDUs:
7 Technical, 0 Strategic, 7 Leadership, 14 Total PDUs