This 23-hour course prepares students to obtain their Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential. The CAPM® is an entry-level certification for project practitioners, designed for those with less experience. Students will:
- Test project management knowledge with exam-prep questions in every module.
- Prepare for the CAPM exam with a three-hour practice exam—developed and validated by PMPs and CAPMs.
- Receive a free digital, searchable version of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition to help you complete the course.
Prerequisites for the CAPM Exam:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam (this course meets the project management education requirements).
Who should take this course:
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification is for entry-level project managers who want to manage larger projects and achieve more responsibility and build their project management knowledge, skills, and abilities. This is a great way to get introduced to the project management terminology, tools, best practices, and processes.
Talent Triangle PDUs:
23 Technical, 0 Strategic, 0 Leadership, 23 Total PDUs